Walking Directions from Metro (shorter, slightly trickier route):
- Take Red Line Metro to Twinbrook Metro station.
- After emerging from turnstiles, turn left and proceed thru tunnel.
- Cross first lane (bus lane) to opening in fence then look to the right, about 45 degrees, diagonally across the parking lot. There are two apartment buildings ahead and a road between them. Walk across the parking lot to the road, which is Fishers Lane. Walk up the left side of the road an up a small hill to the traffic light on the corner of Twinbrook Parkway and Fishers Lane. An Exxon station will be on your left.
- Cross Twinbrook Parkway, staying on the left side of the road.
- You'll pass the silver US Pharmacopeial Convention building, and cross a small road that leads down the hill to your left to the parking garage.
- The first red/brown brick building (5635 Fishers Lane) is home to the Sprout Café on the first floor. The next building, made of the same type of brick is 5625. A walkway leads right to the front door.
- Check in with the security guard at the front desk and take the elevator to the 5th floor, where you will see the receptionist.